Sunday, June 9, 2019

British Regiment (yellow)


Hello Again¡

I have completed another British Regiment; this time with yellow as facing color.



This color would be valid for the following units, according to the excellent suplement Rebellion, from Black Powder (Warlord series); Regiments number; 6th, 9th, 10th, 15th,16th, 20th,26th,28th,29th,30th, 34th,37th,38th, 44th, 46th,47th,57th,80th.
I have used only one type of figure; in one of them I have changed one arm, as if he were leading his comrades, and by removing the muskets in two figures, and adding two pins I have done the two standard bearer. I have added a musician (because the Regiment is running I have replaced his legs by another “running “ legs), plus an officer without modifications




Hola otra vez¡


He completado otro regimiento británico, esta vez con el amarillo como color de revestimiento. 
He usado solo un tipo de figura; en uno de ellos le he cambiado un brazo, como si estuviera dirigiendo a sus camaradas, y quitando el mosquete a dos figuras y añadiendo alfileres he conseguido dos abanderados. He usado también un músico (le he cambiado las piernas por las de otra figura corriendo) y un oficial sin modificaciones.
Painting them I have discovered that washing and highlighting the white color is more difficult than the buff color ( the facing color of my last English Regiment). I think the result have been not as good…
Pintándolos he descubierto que el lavado y las luces son más difíciles de dar que en el color ante, que había usado en el regimiento británico anterior.




In the basing I have added sand instead static grass for giving more contrast.
En el baseado he añadido arena en vez de césped artificial, para dar más contraste.


I hope to put more posts soon¡

Greeting and thanks for your visit…

Espero poner más post muy pronto¡


Saludos y gracias por vuestra visita..

Antonio.

you can get more information of this unit in this excellent page;

http://www.tenthfoot.org/structure.html


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Paul! And thank you for putting my blog in your 1/72 blog list!

      Delete
  2. Wow, cracking unit, lovely poses and wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Phil! This comment encorage me to continue...

      Delete
  3. Chulísimo Antonio. Los colores muy conseguidos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete