Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Wellcome¡



(Sorry about my English¡)
Thank you very much for finding me.

In this blog I would try to tell you about my experiences trying to build an AWI (American  War of Independence) army.

Sorry, I know that ½ or 20mm it´s not the preferred scale for wargaming, but I have been buying this scale since many years ago, and I love it¡ the rest of scale figures seemed me strangers…
Muchas gracias a todos por haber llegado hasta aquí.
En este blog, trataré de contaros acerca de mis experiencias tratando de construir un ejército para la Guerra de independencia americana.
Lo siento, se que la escala 1/72 no es la preferida por los jugadores de wargames de figuras, pero es la que he estado comprando toda mi vida…y la amo¡ El resto de soldaditos de otras escalas me parecen extraños…


2 comments:

  1. Best wishes Antonio. I've added your site to my blog list. There are quite a few gamers who use the 20-24mm scale (1/72) so be encouraged you are not alone. I enjoy seeing what you have done in one of my favorite periods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Bruce,
    Many people discard the 1/72 scale, -specially the plastic figures- for gaming; iI think the sculpting of many 1/72 sets it´s above the quality of the metal sets, and there is a sentimental reason, they are in my life since I was a child, and the rest of scales or materials are foreign figures, even the new ranges in 28 mm seemed to me less realistic…
    In respect of the period, sincerely I have more knowledge about the 2ww, but I wanted to change to a more colorful period…
    Thank you again Bruce.

    ReplyDelete